African barbie dolls
I wish I had these when I was younger
the dolls my future children are getting
I have that last one! But my mother refused to let me play with it because it was too pretty.
My auntie has one. she still in the box
lady gaga’s dog is wearing my college tuition around her neck
Watch that dog get robbed real quick.
…can you rob an animal?
If i see it on the street we gone find out.
hate when i lose something and my parents says “well i guess u didnt care about it enough” like you’ve lost me in a grocery store before so
if i die before my favorite show ends then use an ouija board to keep me updated about what happens next
when I first tweeted these I had to try to hide them from my two psychologist parents but then they got so big that my neighbor told them about it and so they sat me down to ask if I needed help.
Nicki Minaj shining a light on the differences on acceptable sexuality from white women and black women.
Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
omarion has a unnoticed talent or special ability maybe that he can transform into any member of the rap game
ludacris circa 2005
and rick ross