Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
omarion has a unnoticed talent or special ability maybe that he can transform into any member of the rap game
ludacris circa 2005
and rick ross
“But if you forget to reblog Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.”
not even risking that shit
But they don’t hear you though…..
I see no lies…
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS SHIRT THOUGH?!
where can I cop?
This deadass the funniest tweet ever.
when u ask ur mom for fast food and she says yes and asks what u want
reblog if you are sorry ms. jackson and also are for real
By now I hope at least some of you have heard of Javier Payne, a 14-year-old black boy from the Bronx who was attacked by the NYPD last weekend as he was walking home from a hookah shop in his neighborhood.
Cops said he was fighting with another boy, a 13-year-old neighbor in the area.
So what do you do when two boys are fighting?
Well, if you’re the NYPD, and the boys in question are black, you throw one of them through a window, puncturing his lung. As he lies there with blood filling his lungs, you handcuff him and refuse to call an ambulance. When you do call an ambulance, you enter the protocol for an adult drunk, instead of a dying child. When the ambulance comes, you refuse to let the paramedics uncuff him. Even as the paramedics explain that this boy is dying, you argue that he’s faking it and that he deserves to die there on the street for fighting with another boy. When you finally do let the paramedics uncuff him and take him to the hospital, you fail to report that you threw him through a glass window despite dozens of eye-witnesses reporting the opposite. When you are called upon by the community to account for your actions, you decide to do an “internal investigation” - therefore being accountable to no one outside your division. You encourage the deregulation of police conduct and refuse to let outsiders investigate how you train your officers.
And what do you do, if you’re a concerned citizen who is tired of seeing this? You write Bill de Blasio and you ask him to start an outside investigation into police brutality. Or at least that’s what I did. And if you want to cosign what I wrote him, you can do that here. And if you want to signal boost that for Javier Payne, you can do that too. You can sign my petition letter here.
The worst mistake you can make is walking away from the person who actually stood there and waited for you.
something my mom would say to me lol
This sums up a lot. I never laughed at this gif. Mom always telling me what I couldn’t do and not what I could.Like damn let her have the super powers.
My mom wouldve said this to me